Forgive me blogland, for I have disappeared . . .
Posted July 4, 2010on:
It has been an astounding 14 or so months since my last blog post. That’s a whole lotta life and knitting I have not been sharing on the internets. At least not on my blog. I have been awfully blah blah blah on facebook and at time on twitter too.
There has been knitting, although not as much as in the past perhaps. I will give you a dot point update of the last year or so:
- Purl went overseas and came back again, pretty much the same person but with lots more photos;
- Purl got very very sick and went to hospital;
- The Spunk began full time work last year and so time is precious around here without him doing all the bits and pieces that he used to. Well, he still does them, but time is precious!
- The Tiny Madam and Number One Son continue to grow and thrive and be wonderful, but are not so small any more. The NOS will be taller than me within a year I predict. And he’s only 10! Likewise TTM will be a taller person, like her father who is not cursed with a dozen or so convict ancestors that lived on potatoes and gruel and whose legacy I bear in my short stature!
- Work is insane. Full stop.
Anyway, in the spirit of getting things going again, I have decided to retire this blog for the time being, and have moved myself over to here:
If there is anyone still out there, come on over!